Weston Heavy Duty #8 575 Watt Meat Grinder
Buying ground meat in the supermarket can be overwhelming. There are times when you don’t get fresh meat. There are also times when you are not lucky to buy ground meat because it is out of stock. Problems like these can be prevented if you have Weston Heavy Duty #8 575 Watt Meat Grinder. You can just buy the meat that you want and use the meat grinder to produce ground meat and later on delicious meals.
- It is used for heavy duty purposes.
It has the ability to grind 3 to 4 lbs of meat in less time. Since it is operated by electricity, you will no longer need to use your hand when grinding which can be very tiring. You will be able to produce delicious meals without hurting your arms.
- It is powered with 575 watts.
Because of this, you will be able to grind meat quickly and easily.
- It is easy to store and to clean.
You don’t have to worry whether your beautiful kitchen counter will get messy or clutter. It is easy to clean and to store.
- It will prevent the motor from overheating.
It has a built in circuit breaker and a thermostat that prevents the machine from overheating or burnt out. No matter if you have lots of meat to grind, you don’t have to worry if the machine will overheat. Thus, you will have a peace of mind.
- Powerful 575 watt, 1/2 hp. motor; 2 1/4 dia.
- #8 head opening grinds 2-3 lbs. of meat per minute.
- Forward and reverse function prevents clogging; 3 stainless steel grinding plates included for fine, medium and coarse grinding.
- Extra-large and deep tray for lots of capacity.
- Quick-detach head converts into a sausage stuffer with 20 mm stuffing funnel and sausage spacer.
- Kebbe maker attachment included.
- Comes with a ring nut loosening wrench and replacement auger driver.
- Stamper also stores your accessories
- Accommodate all of your processing needs with separately sold accessories including Cookie Maker, Shredder / Slicer, Tomato Strainer / Juicer and Pasta Maker.
- Approx. 15 x 12 1/2 x 10 1/4, 12 1/2 lbs.
Reviews From Others
My husband and I just processed a deer and made about 20lbs of burger using this machine. It was faster than any other grinder I’ve ever seen, and I didn’t even follow the guidelines (didn’t chill the meat first, didn’t cut it into 1″ cubes – it was room temperature and large strips, and it all went right through). I couldn’t be happier with this machine! It was easy to put together, take apart, and clean too! JPinVT
This grinder is well worth the price. I’ve used it with the medium plate for 15 pounds of bratwurst and chorizo, and with the coarse plate for a 10 pound round tip (great chili). It really does grind 3-4 pounds per minute.
One caution- don’t put the screw shell or loading tray in the dishwasher- they’re made of cast aluminum and are likely to discolor from the detergent. when you clean up, just toss the parts in a basin of hot soapy water for a few minutes, and clean with a scrubby pad. rfoNYC
The possible Drawback:
- It has some plastic parts which can break anytime, so extra care should be rendered.
Where to buy?
Even if there are lots of online store where you can buy this Weston Heavy Duty #8 575 Watt Meat Grinder, it is still best to choose from the more reliable one and that is from Amazon.com. You surely have the best deal!