Weston Meat Grinders
This Weston meat grinder is manually operated. It costs lower than $50 which is really practical if you don’t always used to grind meat. This is made of solid which will guarantee you that it will last longer for many years, of course, if you will handle it carefully. You can use it to cook delicious meals. If you have pets at home, you can also make their homemade food by grinding the meat. Plus, you can create lots of sausages as long as you want to. Other features are the following:
- Ergonomically designed crank handle turns effortlessly
- Clamp on style easily attaches to any countertop upt o 1 1/2 inch thick
- Adjustable burrs for coarse to fine grind control
- Disassembles for quick & easy clean-up
- Damage preventing rubber pads protect delicate work surfaces
· It can get stuck from time to time but you just have to crank the other way and it’s fine.
· It slips off counter sometimes.
It receives 2.7 out of 5 stars.
“ I ordered this from another site that showed a Porkert #10 grinder but actually sent me a Weston #10 grinder. ” Matthew Buckley-Golder | 7 reviewers made a similar statement
“ It looks like cheap overseas manufacturing with no quality control. ” CL | 3 reviewers made a similar statement
“ The first time I tried to use it was a disaster for me. ” Kalin | 3 reviewers made a similar statement
Instruction manual is very helpful (hint: do not skip the step of freezing the meat a little bit — it makes all the difference). This grinder does a fantastic job and it’s pretty easy to clean. The grinding blade and plate inside does rust if left wet though, so be warned to dry thoroughly after washing. However, all parts feel extremely solid and I’m confident that they’ll last for years if they are well-cared for. C. Rose (Denver, CO)
Where To Buy?
You can buy this Weston meat grinder from Amazon.com. They even have special offers for this meat grinder. Plus, you can be sure that you will receive what you have ordered at the right time.